Why use the A/B Testing Template?
- Helps you create, manage and analyse all your A/B tests in a single place
- Each card is represented by a card on this pipe, allowing you to run multiple tests at the same time
- Centralizes all your testing information in a single place, making it easier to manage and track each test’s progress
- Allows you to make changes to your website based on tested hypothesis
- Optimises and helps you make the most out of your traffic analysis
- Improves your understanding of your users behavior
A/B Testing Start Form
- What is the experiment?
These are all the experiment ideas you and your team had! Assign a responsible and prioritize them for better control.
Data and Behavior
Are you ready to start testing?! Analyse and gather up all relevant information that may help you!
Now you’ve gathered all your data it’s time to plan your tests: determine the goal, create hypothesis and how you’ll measure it.
Time to build your tests and get them ready to roll!
Show time! Time to put your A/B tests to work!
Time to check whether the tests achieved the expected results! Gather all necessary data and analyse it!
These are all your finished tests! Way to go!
Did you reconsider a test? Stopped it in the middle of the process? Put the card here!