Why use the Candidates Screening and Interviews Template?
- Perfectly complements the Recruitment Requests Process Template, offering a guide through candidates screening and interviews
- Allows your HR department to easily centralize the screening and interviews, organizing candidates and visualizing where each one is in the recruitment process
- Offers tips on how to conduct interviews and helps you visualize the criteria to make assertive decisions on the candidates
Candidates Screening and Interviews Start Form
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s Linkedin
- Candidate’s references
- Curriculum vitae
Analyse each candidate’s curriculum, experience and skill levels and determine topics to approach when interviewing.
Time to get in touch with the candidate for the first time! Make sure you ask the candidate about all the key topics!
1. Interview checklist
- Work Experience
- Previous experience in the area
- Past employers
- Salary expectations
- Position aligned with personal long term goals
- 2. Years of experience
4. Past work experience
5. Cultural fit
- 6. Candidate's strengths and weaknesses
- 7. Long term goals
Alright, narrowing down on your option, time for the second interview! Dig deeper and find out more about each candidate!
Check the candidate’s information with the references he/she provided!
Great! Only the best for your team!
Unfortunately, life’s made of choices…