Why use the Contractor / Freelancer Management Template?
- Helps you allocate resources for each of your projects
- Makes it easier for you to track all outsourced jobs’ status
- Centralizes all your contractor/freelancer’s information in one place
- Helps centralize and organize all outsourced jobs documents (contracts, receipts, etc.)
Contractor / Freelancer Management Start Form
- What’s the contractor/freelancer’s name?
- What’s the contractor/freelancer’s email?
- IT and Programming
- Design and Media
- Translation and Content Production
- Marketing and Sales
- Management Support
- Finances and Management
- What’s the contractor/freelancer’s occupation?
- What are the contractor/freelancer’s references?
These are all the contractors/freelancers available. Allocate and prioritize your resources to start working!
Show time! These are all the projects with contractors/freelancers assigned.
Centralize all documents and information for better contractor/freelancer management.
A good freelancer is a catch! Keep a record of the ones you’d hire again!
Oops…I think our profiles didn’t fit. These contractors/freelancers have been archived!