Why use the Funding Pipeline Template?
- Keeps track of all the investors you wish to contact
- Allows you to visualize at what stage of the process each investor is at
- Helps you organize your schedule for meeting with investors
Funding Pipeline Start Form
- What’s the investor’s name?
- What’s the investor’s email?
- Who’s your connection?
These are all the investors you wish to contact. Do some research about them to prepare yourself for the pitch.
1. What's the type of investor?
- Corporate VC
- Seed VC
2. What's the priority of contacting this investor?
- Low Priority
- Medium Priority
- High Priority
- 3. What's the name of the company?
- 4. Where's this investor based?
- 5. What's his/her most famous investment?
- 6. Comments/notes
These are all the investors you tried to contact and schedule a meeting with. If he/she accepted, add the meeting info here.
Show time! These are all the investors you pitched! Keep track of all the mandatory tasks and input the outcome of the meeting.
Here’s where you keep track of all the activities related to the investor’s diligence.
Congratulations! These are all the investors that committed to invest!
Don’t give up! These are the investors that said no to the investment opportunity.