Why use the Growth Hacking Experiments Template?
- Helps yoyu choose a success metric to track during the test
- Allows you to define goals to be achieved by the experiment
- Forecasts the chances of being successful
- Defines where the experiment will impact (awareness, acquisition, activation, conversion, frequency, etc.)
- Properly measures your results
- Defines your experiment’s audience
- Clearly defines your hypothesis
- Shares an effort estimation to run the tests
Growth Hacking Experiments Start Form
Describe your experiment: its goals, desired impact – all the necessary info to prioritize your test.
Define this experiment’s priority and decide what should be done first, what comes next and what can wait…
- Top priority
- Low priority
Here go the tests currently being built by the team. Once they’re ready, start running them as soon as possible.
Show time! Run your cool experiment, collect data and discover if it was successful!
Was the experiment a success? Here’s where you’ll check if your experiment achieved its targeted improvement goals.
Oh well, we can’t win them all…