Why use the IT Service Desk Template?
- Asks the user to give detailed information about what they need (by following a structured process)
- Visually tells the support team what they have to do
- Helps your team qualify the urgency and priority of your open tickets
- Provides you with automated alerts for late and expired tickets (SLAs)
- Sends automated emails to update your internal customers
- Helps discover what are the root causes of problems
IT Service Desk Start Form
- What’s your email?
- What’s the subject of your request?
- Why are you creating this request?
- More info:
First step: here’s where you’ll qualify the urgency and priority of each request so they can be assisted.
These are the active requests – the ones currently being worked on.
Requests on stand-by – waiting for missing information, approval or something else entirely.
Done and done! Congratulations, you’re an execution machine!
Old and dusty things, long gone in the past…