Why use the Lead Qualification Template?
- Shows your team which leads should be prioritized
- Guides the team through every step of the lead qualification process
- Keeps all your prospects information in one place
- Helps Account Executives have more information when doing product demonstrations
- Allows you to create reports to show patterns of which kind of company are sales ready
- Increases the efficiency of the top of your company’s sales funnel
Lead Qualification Start Form
- What’s the company name?
- What’s the company industry?
- What’s the contact’s name?
- What’s the contact’s email?
- What’s the contact’s phone?
- What’s the contact’s title?
- What’s the contact’s department?
Gather more information about your lead to make an informed decision about whether its profile fit your company’s customer’s profile.
- 1. How to better qualify your leads?
- 2. Whta's the contact's LinkedIn?
- 3. What's the company's LinkedIn?
- 4. What's the company's website?
5. What's the company size?
- Micro (1-9 employees)
- Small (10-40 employees)
- Medium (50-249 employees)
- Large (250+ employees)
6. How did the prospect get to us?
- Cold called
- Email marketing
- Website subscription
- 7. Is this contact sales ready?
Get in touch with the prospect, find out how hot this opportunity is!
- 1. What are the prospect's needs?
2. What's the size of the opportunity?
- Top priority
- Low priority
4. What's the problem deadline?
- Urgent need
- Looking for a solution
- Just looking around
- 5. What are the prospect's insecurities?
- 6. Who's the decision maker?
- 7. What are the points to follow up on?
Poor Quality Prospect
We can’t always get what we want 🙁