Why use the Performance Evaluation Template?
- Helps employees know themselves better, by asking questions only the manager will have access to
- Guides managers set and execute a structured feedback meeting
- Helps employees set personal goals to be achieved by the next evaluation period
- Helps keep track of each employee’s performance improvement
- Improves communication between employees and managers
- Stimulates a more transparent environment
Performance Evaluation Start Form
- Full Name;
- Describe your three biggest professional accomplishments during this evaluation period?
- What are your three greatest strengths?
- What are the three key areas you need to improve?
- How would you rate yourself on the following areas:
- Work Quality:
- Job related Knowledge:
- How would you rate your overall performance assessment?
- Any further observations?
Time for the supervisor to evaluate the employee.
- 1. Responsible for evaluating
- 2. Describe employee's biggest professional accomplishments during this evaluation period (at least 3)?
- 3. List employee's strong points (at least three)
- 4. List employee's key areas that need improvement (at least 3)
5. Rate the employee on the following areas
- Work Quality
- Job related Knowledge
6. Employee's overall performance assessment
- Exceeds Expectations
- Meets Expectations
- Needs Improvement
- 7. Any further observations?
Face-to-face discussion of the evaluations!
Performance Action Plan
Based on the feedback, present a performance action plan for the next evaluation period!
Action Plan Follow-up
Follow up on the action plan goals!
We can’t always get what we want 🙁