If you work with any type of customer support, you probably know much of a struggle a disorganized process can be. Different channels to receive tickets, lack of standardization, uncentralized information… All of this gets in the way of providing the best customer service experience.
In the journey of keeping track of tickets, resolving them and giving the customers feedback, it’s easy to get lost. Before you realize, you are overwhelmed with work, your clients are unsatisfied and each ticket takes way more time than it should to be addressed.
If you want to improve your helpdesk game, follow these tips:
To prevent these problems, you need a helpdesk software that will ensure customer satisfaction for all kinds of business.
Don’t waste more time: start using Pipefy
Pipefy is the best helpdesk platform you can find. Based on the Lean methodology, Pipefy helps you to organize your customer helpdesk process. With Pipefy, you can:
- Centralize all your requests, even if they come in different channels (form, email, integrated tools)
- Standardize your tickets, so they contain all the information needed to solve your client’s problem
- Make sure every ticket is done by only one person, avoiding unnecessary revisions and overlaps
- Export reports, so you can see exactly how long it takes to address every ticket, figure out what the bottlenecks in your process are and clearly visualize how many problems each team member has resolved
- Facilitate your communication with coworkers and clients, with the use of automatic emails and other features
Use Lean methodology
Pipefy helps you to use Lean methodology in your business. This philosophy is based on minimum waste and continuous improvement. So, your processes are better, saving you time, money and staff resources.
When you use Pipefy, you can quickly identify your wastes and bottlenecks, making it simple to solve these problems. This way, you can focus on what actually matters: helping your customers and making their experience with your business satisfactory.
How to get started
Now that you know how Pipefy can help you, you can sign up and use our pre-modeled customer helpdesk template.
It is already set up with the most common steps in a helpdesk process. But, if it doesn’t meet your needs, don’t worry: you can customize it until it’s perfect for your company!