Support Analyst – N3
Pipefy is currently searching for an aspiring developer to help Pipefy technical support team and become a bug tracking specialist. The primary focus for this position will be to provide a Level 3 support for customers. So you will help us to solve all kinds of bugs that happen in our operation.
Pipefy is a platform for business operations excellence and process management, backed by top-tier Silicon Valley venture capital firms including Trinity Ventures, OpenView, Founders Fund, Valor Capital, and Redpoint. The Pipefy platform enables managers to create and execute any type of workflow through a Kanban-style user experience and without the need of IT, technical skills or professional services.
In two years Pipefy has grown to 60,000+ customers (including Accenture, Visa, GE, Volvo, AB InBev, and Telefonica) in over 150 countries.
What you´ll do:
- Provide Level 3 Support to customers – resolving technical issues/error messages encountered in a live production environment.
- Appropriately handling all customer issues including troubleshooting and providing feedback to the customer.
- Provide detailed and organized feedback to engineering & product managers regarding product problems, enhancements and new features as requested.
- Interact with customers across the globe through Email and Chat.
- Balance and prioritize multiple tasks from different sizes and business importance.
- Suggesting improvements in support processes and procedures.
What we need you to have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Portuguese.
- Ability to explain complex IT concepts in simple terms.
- Must be tech savvy.
- Able to teach yourself a broad range of new skills.
- Self-starter and ability to thrive in a startup environment with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly comprehend and make decisions by analyzing data and reviewing technical documentation.
- Business Awareness which enables you to prioritize and make decisions in favor of the business.
It would be awesome if:
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in IT troubleshooting is a plus.
- Experience in customer support is also a plus.
- Basic understanding of coding would be great.
What you´ll get:
- Fast-paced environment full enormous challenges and the possibility to create a global brand.
- All the tools you might need to make a great work (We´ll save no Money to make you feel ready to overcome all these challenges).
- Get to work on an ambitious project, with great professionals, with an entrepreneurial mindset and great technical skills.
- Awesome kitchen with a lot of things for you!
- Pet-friendly and open-minded environment that values diversity 🙂
- Flexible Hours (40h/ week)
- Casual and international environment – Be who you are and meet other cultures every day.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Health and Dental Insurance.
- Meal Allowance.
- Bus Pass.
*Limitations may occur for some positions.
We´re passionate and full of energy to make things happen. We´re creating a culture that empowers people to own and optimize the processes they are responsible for at work.
Business doesn’t have to be boring, so we dream big, we value diversity and we have fun together, in and out of the office, online and offline, and work hard to delight our customers every day. So strap on your honey-badger socks, and join us for an amazing ride.
Through our cloud-based business process management platform, we´re empowering managers to build and execute any type of workflow. Using a simple Kanban-style interface people can achieve excellence without the need for IT, technical skills or professional services.