Pipefy is currently searching for a QA person to meet our goals and continuously deliver new value to customers. We are looking for a self-starter with automation skills who can create the test harnesses and build pipelines that support continuous development. Working in a highly-skilled team at Pipefy, you will not only develop and execute exploratory tests but will work closely with Software Engineers to help ensure quality in rapid development cycles. The ideal candidate will thrive as part of a cross-functional team where their achievements and impact are recognized across the entire organization in a role that will reward them with increasing degrees of ownership and autonomy.
Pipefy is a platform for business operations excellence and process management, backed by top-tier Silicon Valley venture capital firms including Trinity Ventures, OpenView, Founders Fund, Valor Capital, and Redpoint. The Pipefy platform enables managers to create and execute any type of workflow through a Kanban-style user experience and without the need of IT, technical skills or professional services.
In two years Pipefy has grown to 60,000+ customers (including Accenture, Visa, GE, Volvo, AB InBev, and Telefonica) in over 150 countries.
What you´ll do:
- Responsible for working daily with the product management and customer success and a gifted team of engineers to understand the rapidly evolving plans, analyze new features and define test strategies.
- Drive expectations around quality for major releases grounded in solid customer impact and product understanding
- Understand how all elements of the system software ecosystem work together and develop QA approaches that fit the overall strategy
- Development and execution of test plans and generate Quality related metrics and present to various team members
What we need you to have:
- 3+ years’ experience in creating and implementing test plans (strategy, plan, case design and case execution of tests).
- Experience with testing methodologies and techniques;
- Experience in UI testing and agile software development methodologies
- Experience with performance, scalability, and reliability testing methodologies
- Hands-on experience with Cypress, Capybara, Jest, Enzyme, or similar tools
- Experience with browser debugging tools. (Firebug, Fiddler, Charles, or similar tools.)
- Knowledge of test standards, processes, methodologies, and tools;
- Strong prior experience in automation testing;
- Ability to identify business requirements;
- Experience in business acceptance testing;
- Understanding of functional (regression and smoke) testing.
- Familiarity with continuous integration;
It would be awesome if:
- Understanding of creating test reports and test report analysis.
- Understanding non-functional [performance, stress, load] testing.
- Hands-on testing experience with web applications.
- Understanding of web application concepts.
- Critical thinking about product behavior and user impact.
- Experience working in Agile environments.
- Ability to see the “big picture” of a complex system.
- Curiosity, patience, and desire to learn.
- Working knowledge of black box and white box testing, and a strong understanding of and experience with SQA methodologies, techniques, and approaches.
- Background in testing client/server software.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
What you´ll get:
- Fast-paced environment full enormous challenges and the possibility to create a global brand.
- All the tools you might need to make a great work (We´ll save no Money to make you feel ready to overcome all these challenges).
- Get to work on an ambitious project, with great professionals, with an entrepreneurial mindset and great technical skills.
- Flexible Hours (40h/ week)
- Casual and international environment – Be who you are and meet other cultures every day.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Health and Dental Insurance.
- Meal Allowance.
- Bus Pass.
*Limitations may occur for some positions.
We´re passionate and full of energy to make things happen. We´re creating a culture that empowers people to own and optimize the processes they are responsible for at work.
Business doesn’t have to be boring, so we dream big, we value diversity and we have fun together, in and out of the office, online and offline, and work hard to delight our customers every day. So strap on your honey-badger socks, and join us for an amazing ride.
Through our cloud-based business process management platform, we´re empowering managers to build and execute any type of workflow. Using a simple Kanban-style interface people can achieve excellence without the need for IT, technical skills or professional services.