Pipefy is currently searching for experienced Developers, who can join a growing global team and expand our ability to deliver high-quality software for the organization. It doesn’t mind what kind of technology you are used to working, as long as you have a senior-level programming logic and you’re willing to work with the technologies of our stack (Ruby, React, GraphQL, Redux, and Elixir).
Pipefy is the lean management platform. We help anyone take control of their daily work, in areas from employee onboarding to customer service to agile development. Our software puts the proven benefits of lean management within easy reach, including greater agility, improved efficiency, and higher quality outcomes. Since we started in 2015, Pipefy has helped thousands of doers around the world solve business problems on their own. Today, companies in over 150 countries use Pipefy, from startups to industry leaders such as Accenture, Visa, GE, and Volvo.
What you’ll do:
- Work with full-stack developers and engineering leaders to design algorithms and flowcharts for features and architectures that enhance and scale our product offering
- Produce clean, efficient code and automated tests based on specifications and able to integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify, deploy and monitor programs and systems you and your team author
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
What we need you to have:
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, RESTful, and GraphQL;
- A knack for writing clean, readable code, and English-language documentation of your design and features;
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and RSpec tests;
- Proficient understanding of GIT;
- Familiarity with continuous integration;
- You already used professionally React, Ruby or Elixir.
It would be awesome if:
- You have a good understanding of functional programming;
- You have good communications skil;
- You’re able to teach and pass the knowledge you have forward;
- You´re fluent or nearly fluent in English;
- You have experience with Elixir, along with other common libraries such as Phoenix, Ecto, Absinthe.
- Flexible* Hours (40h/ week);
- Casual and international environment – Be who you are and meet other cultures every day;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Meal Allowance;
- Bus Pass.
*Limitations may occur for some positions.
Pipefy: The Lean Management Platform – Meet Us:
Lean management principles have proven to be transformative–but only for people with access to extensive training and resources. Pipefy changes that, with the first lean management platform. We believe that when doers have the tools they need to improve their work, without relying on anyone else, there’s no limit to what they can accomplish.
We make it easy to for anyone to streamline recurring business processes on their own, from employee onboarding to customer service to agile development. Our customizable, template-driven software helps people eliminate wasted time and effort and become more agile and efficient.