Senior DevOps Engineer
Pipefy is currently searching for an experienced DevOps engineer, who can join a growing global team and expand our ability to deliver high quality, scalable systems, and technology platforms for our customers.
In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
Pipefy is a platform for business operations excellence and process management, backed by top-tier Silicon Valley venture capital firms including Trinity Ventures, OpenView, Founders Fund, Valor Capital, and Redpoint. The Pipefy platform enables managers to create and execute any type of workflow through a Kanban-style user experience and without the need of IT, technical skills or professional services.
In two years Pipefy has grown to 60,000+ customers (including Accenture, Visa, GE, Volvo, AB InBev, and Telefonica) in over 150 countries.
What you´ll do:
- Design and implement Kubernetes based deployment automation in AWS and other public cloud providers.
- Contribute to monitoring for various container-based services and environments, and respond to production incidents across the infrastructure.
- Develop automation for various CI/CD processes.
- Deploy, manage, and monitor various AWS services such as EC2, ELB, Lambdas, VPC, CloudFront, ElasticSearch, Aurora RDS, Route53, S3, etc.
- Debug complex production issues for container-based services.
- Help develop plans for deployment improvements to improve performance and reduce costs.
- Suggest infrastructure improvements that will improve the manageability of the production environment.
What we need you to have:
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration.
- Experience with Containers and Container Orchestration.
- Experience with network configuration and management.
- Experience in troubleshooting and debugging in a distributed environment.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment methodologies and tools like Travis CI, Drone and Circle CI.
- Experience solving scalability problems.
- Good knowledge of software architecture, application design, and quality assurance principles.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication in oral and written English.
It would be awesome if:
- You have experience deploying containers in production, preferably using Kubernetes for orchestration.
- You have experience with information security and intrusion prevention.
- You have experience with databases (we use Postgres).
- You have experience with any programming language (we use Ruby, Elixir and Go).
- You have experience with Agile.
- You have the ability to multitask.
- You have strong organizational skills.
What you´ll get:
- Fast-paced environment full enormous challenges and the possibility to create a global brand.
- All the tools you might need to make a great work (We´ll save no Money to make you feel ready to overcome all these challenges).
- Get to work on an ambitious project, with great professionals, with an entrepreneurial mindset and great technical skills.
- Awesome kitchen with a lot of things for you!
- Pet-friendly and open-minded environment that values diversity 🙂
- Flexible Hours (40h/ week)
- Casual and international environment – Be who you are and meet other cultures every day.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Health and Dental Insurance.
- Meal Allowance.
- Bus Pass.
*Limitations may occur for some positions.
We´re passionate and full of energy to make things happen. We´re creating a culture that empowers people to own and optimize the processes they are responsible for at work.
Business doesn’t have to be boring, so we dream big, we value diversity and we have fun together, in and out of the office, online and offline, and work hard to delight our customers every day. So strap on your honey-badger socks, and join us for an amazing ride.
Through our cloud-based business process management platform, we´re empowering managers to build and execute any type of workflow. Using a simple Kanban-style interface people can achieve excellence without the need for IT, technical skills or professional services.