Pipefy is currently searching for an experienced software architect, who can join a growing global team and expand our ability to deliver high quality, scalable systems, and technology platforms for our customers.
Pipefy is backed by top-tier Silicon Valley venture capital firms including Trinity Ventures, OpenView, Founders Fund, Valor Capital, and Redpoint. The Pipefy platform enables managers to create and execute any type of workflow through a Kanban-style user experience and without the need of IT, technical skills or professional services.
In two years, Pipefy has grown to 60,000+ customers (including Accenture, Visa, GE, Volvo, AB InBev, and Telefonica) in over 150 countries. Right now, we´re looking for a seasoned architect responsible for building the global architecture strategy and operations all along with our senior engineering leadership.
What you´ll do:
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
- Develop high-level product specifications for our services with the best solution for each problem (language, integrations, and structure).
- Communicate technical design principles and guidelines successfully to the development team.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to developers and engineers.
- Approve final product before launch to ensure meets the planned architecture, quality, maintainability and extensibility.
What we need you to have:
- Proven experience as a software architect
- 10+ years developing software
- Strong knowledge of Elixir, Phoenix, OTP, OOP, and Ruby
- Familiarity with Umbrella projects, GraphQL, and Ruby on Rails
- Experience having transitioned a monolith to a microservice architecture
- Experience solving scalability problems
- Excellent knowledge of software architecture, application design, and quality assurance principles
- Outstanding communication in oral and written English
It would be awesome if:
- You’re experienced in presenting your work at technical conferences.
- You have the experience with Scrum.
- You have the ability to multitask.
- You have strong organizational skills.
What you´ll get:
- A fast-paced environment full of exciting and modern technical challenges and the possibility to help create a world-class company.
- Get to work on an ambitious project with an inspired, talented global team.
- Occasional travels to the United States
- Flexible Hours (40h/ week)
- Casual and international environment – Be who you are and meet other cultures every day.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Health and Dental Insurance.
- Meal Allowance.
- Bus Pass.
*Limitations may occur for some positions.
We´re passionate and full of energy to make things happen. We´re creating a culture that empowers people to own and optimize the processes they are responsible for at work.
Business doesn’t have to be boring, so we dream big, we value diversity and we have fun together, in and out of the office, online and offline, and work hard to delight our customers every day. So strap on your honey-badger socks, and join us for an amazing ride.
Through our cloud-based business process management platform, we´re empowering managers to build and execute any type of workflow. Using a simple Kanban-style interface people can achieve excellence without the need for IT, technical skills or professional services.