Pipefy is currently searching for an experienced security engineer, who can join a growing global team and expand our ability to deliver high-quality strategies for the organization. As a security engineer, you´ll be in front line of all of our security strategy, creating and implementing activities to make a more secure environment for Pipefy.
Pipefy is a platform for business operations excellence and process management, backed by top-tier Silicon Valley venture capital firms including Trinity Ventures, OpenView, Founders Fund, Valor Capital, and Redpoint. The Pipefy platform enables managers to create and execute any type of workflow through a Kanban-style user experience and without the need of IT, technical skills or professional services.
In two years Pipefy has grown to 60,000+ customers (including Accenture, Visa, GE, Volvo, AB InBev, and Telefonica) in over 150 countries.
What you´ll do:
- Develop and carry out information security plans and policies.
- Develop strategies to respond to and recover from a security breach.
- Maintain a customer-facing knowledge base of common questions around our product and IT security frameworks.
- Manage the process for responding to prospective customers’ security questionnaires and enhance our offering and knowledge base from these exercises.
- Develop or implement open-source/third-party tools to assist in the detection, prevention, and analysis of security threats.
- Raise awareness in the organization on information security standards, policies and best practices.
- Implement protections against attacks.
- Conduct periodic network scans to find vulnerabilities.
- Conduct penetration testing, simulating an attack on the system to find exploitable weaknesses.
- Monitor networks and systems for security breaches, through the use of software that detects intrusions and anomalous system behavior.
What we need you to have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Portuguese.
- Expertise in anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering.
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies, and methods.
- Expertise in designing secure networks, systems and application architectures.
- Disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies, and methods.
- Planning, researching and developing security policies, standards, and procedures.
- System administration, supporting multiple platforms and applications.
- You have fluent or advanced levels in English communication (Written and spoken).
It would be awesome if:
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- AWS and cloud PaaS security.
- Automating (for security testing tools).
- Experience with Scrum.
- The ability to multitask.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- The ability to communicate network security issues to peers, management, and customers.
What you´ll get:
- Fast-paced environment full enormous challenges and the possibility to create a global brand.
- All the tools you might need to make a great work (We´ll save no Money to make you feel ready to overcome all these challenges).
- Get to work on an ambitious project, with great professionals, with an entrepreneurial mindset and great technical skills.
- Awesome kitchen with a lot of things for you!
- Pet-friendly and open-minded environment that values diversity 🙂
- Flexible Hours (40h/ week)
- Casual and international environment – Be who you are and meet other cultures every day.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Health and Dental Insurance.
- Meal Allowance.
- Bus Pass.
*Limitations may occur for some positions.
We´re passionate and full of energy to make things happen. We´re creating a culture that empowers people to own and optimize the processes they are responsible for at work.
Business doesn’t have to be boring, so we dream big, we value diversity and we have fun together, in and out of the office, online and offline, and work hard to delight our customers every day. So strap on your honey-badger socks, and join us for an amazing ride.
Through our cloud-based business process management platform, we´re empowering managers to build and execute any type of workflow. Using a simple Kanban-style interface people can achieve excellence without the need for IT, technical skills or professional services.