Pipefy is currently searching for a Buyer who will be able to process purchasing requisitions from the managers, creating a good and effective flow for all requisitions and orders. You´ll be responsible for creating the whole purchase system inside Pipefy, creating the order tracking, alerting management when orders have been filled and invoices from the vendors have been issued, answering and negotiating all of the orders from internal requests. The ideal candidate for this position has previous experience in buying software and/ or hardware.
Pipefy is a platform for business operations excellence and process management, backed by top-tier Silicon Valley venture capital firms including Trinity Ventures, OpenView, Founders Fund, Valor Capital, and Redpoint. The Pipefy platform enables managers to create and execute any type of workflow through a Kanban-style user experience and without the need of IT, technical skills or professional services.
In two years Pipefy has grown to 60,000+ customers (including Accenture, Visa, GE, Volvo, AB InBev, and Telefonica) in over 150 countries.
What you´ll do:
- Develop an efficient and accurate system for monitoring all open purchase orders.
- Deliver a weekly purchase order report for management that indicates the vendor invoice number for all closed purchase orders.
- Work with the inventory management team to ensure that all deliveries satisfy the assigned purchase orders and report any back-ordered or missing products.
- Assist the Supply Chain Manager with maintaining proper inventory levels of materials used on a regular basis.
- Establish reliable lines of contact with the field management team to ensure that all field purchase orders are accurate.
What we need you to have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication both in English and Portuguese.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to work well within the team.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
It would be awesome if:
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Comprehensive understanding of MS Excel, MS Word and industry standard purchase order software platforms
- Experience in IT troubleshooting is a plus
- Experience in customer support is also a plus
- Basic understanding of technical aspects of software
What you´ll get:
- A fast-paced environment full of challenges and the possibility to create a global brand.
- All the tools you might need to do a great job (We´ll spare no money to make you feel ready to overcome all these challenges).
- Get to work on an ambitious project, alongside technical and entrepreneurial-mindset professionals
- Awesome kitchen for you!
- Pet-friendly and open-minded environment that values diversity 🙂
- Flexible* Hours (40h/ week)
- Casual and global environment – Be who you are and meet other cultures every day.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Health and Dental Insurance.
- Meal Allowance.
- Bus Pass.
*Conditions may vary.
We´re passionate and full of energy to make things happen. We´re creating a culture that empowers people to own and optimize the processes they are responsible for.
Business doesn’t have to be boring, so we dream big, we value diversity, and work hard to delight our customers every day having fun together, in and out of the office, online and offline. So strap on your honey-badger socks, and join us for an amazing ride.
Through our cloud-based business process management platform, we´re empowering managers to build and execute any type of workflow. Using a simple Kanban-style interface people can achieve excellence without the need for IT, technical skills or professional services.