Product Manager – CWB
Pipefy is currently searching for an experienced Product Manager, who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Pipefy is backed by top-tier Silicon Valley venture capital firms including Trinity Ventures, OpenView, Founders Fund, Valor Capital, and Redpoint. The Pipefy platform enables managers to create and execute any type of work ow through a Kanban-style user experience and without the need of IT, technical skills or professional services.
In two years Pipefy has grown to 60,000+ customers (including Accenture, Visa, GE, Volvo, AB InBev, and Telefonica) in over 150 countries. And right now we´re looking for a seasoned marketing executive, that can help us scale all this operation up and bring us to the next growth level. You will be the responsible for building the global security strategy and operations all along with our IT executives.
What you´ll do:
- Gain a deep understanding of the Pipefy process-excellence platform — including developing your own vision and perspective on its capabilities and its capability gaps — through interactions with customer-users and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with leadership, product development, and customer-facing functions to prioritize, develop and act on feedback and needs regarding our products and services.
- Translate product ideas into detailed requirements and user-story documentation.
- Work closely with engineers and designers as Product Owner to deliver high-quality features in a timely manner.
- Create release and support documentation for internal and external stakeholders.
- Adopt a data-driven approach to analyze the implementation of features for business and customer impact.
What we need you to have:
- At least 4 years work experience in a Product Management function.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot, problem solve, and manage stakeholder issues.
- Comfortable working with data, making data-driven decisions, and process flows.
- Familiarity with business operations uses cases, problems, and industry standards.
- Strong project- and time- management skills, including comfort with distributed teams.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent verbal and written English and Portuguese communication skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and with customers — your application submission and resume / CV should be in English.
What would be awesome if you have:
- Familiarity with enterprise IT, SaaS, systems integration and/or cloud technologies a plus (coding experience is not required)
- Client-facing experience in sales, customer support, consulting capacity or shared-services/back office function also a plus
- Graduate degree in a related field
- Casual and international environment – Be who you are and meet other cultures every day.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Health and Dental Insurance.
- Meal Allowance.
- Transportation voucher.
We´re passionate and full of energy to make things happen. We´re creating a culture that empowers people to own and optimize the processes they are responsible for.
Business doesn’t have to be boring, so we dream big, we value diversity, and work hard to delight our customers every day having fun together, in and out of the office, online and offline. So strap on your honey-badger socks, and join us for an amazing ride.
Through our cloud-based business process management platform, we´re empowering managers to build and execute any type of workflow. Using a simple Kanban-style interface people can achieve excellence without the need for IT, technical skills or professional services.