Pipefy is a platform for business operations excellence and process management, backed by top-tier Silicon Valley venture capital firms including Trinity Ventures, OpenView, Founders Fund, Valor Capital, and Redpoint. The Pipefy platform enables managers to create and execute any type of workflow through a Kanban-style user experience and without the need of IT, technical skills or professional services.
In two years Pipefy has grown to 60,000+ customers (including Accenture, Visa, GE, Volvo, AB InBev, and Telefonica) in over 150 countries.
What you´ll do:
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js, Redux and Apollo Client.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
What we need you to have:
- Thorough understanding of SPA programming model, React.js, and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Familiarity with RESTful and GraphQL APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Yarn, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with Git.
It would be awesome if:
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Fluent or advanced skills in English communication (Written and spoken).
What you´ll get:
- Fast-paced environment full enormous challenges and the possibility to create a global brand.
- All the tools you might need to make a great work (We´ll save no Money to make you feel ready to overcome all these challenges).
- Get to work on an ambitious project, with great professionals, with an entrepreneurial mindset and great technical skills.
- Awesome kitchen with a lot of things for you!
- Pet-friendly and open-minded environment that values diversity 🙂
- Flexible Hours (40h/ week)
- Casual and international environment – Be who you are and meet other cultures every day.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Health and Dental Insurance.
- Meal Allowance.
- Bus Pass.
*Limitations may occur for some positions.
We´re passionate and full of energy to make things happen. We´re creating a culture that empowers people to own and optimize the processes they are responsible for at work.
Business doesn’t have to be boring, so we dream big, we value diversity and we have fun together, in and out of the office, online and offline, and work hard to delight our customers every day. So strap on your honey-badger socks, and join us for an amazing ride.
Through our cloud-based business process management platform, we´re empowering managers to build and execute any type of workflow. Using a simple Kanban-style interface people can achieve excellence without the need for IT, technical skills or professional services.