SR Elixir Developer
Pipefy is currently searching for an experienced Developer who uses Elixir as their main programming language, who can join a growing global team and expand our ability to deliver high-quality software for the organization.
Pipefy is a platform for business operations excellence and process management, backed by top-tier Silicon Valley venture capital firms including Trinity Ventures, OpenView, Founders Fund, Valor Capital, and Redpoint. The Pipefy platform enables managers to create and execute any type of workflow through a Kanban-style user experience and without the need of IT, technical skills or professional services.
In two years Pipefy has grown to 60,000+ customers (including Accenture, Visa, GE, Volvo, AB InBev, and Telefonica) in over 150 countries. And right now we´re looking for a senior web developer, focused on the Elixir technology, that can help us scale up all our tech operations.
What you´ll do:
- Work with full-stack developers and engineering leaders to design algorithms and flowcharts for features and architectures that enhance and scale our product offering
- Produce clean, efficient code and automated tests based on specifications and able to integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify, deploy and monitor programs and systems you and your team author
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
What we need you to have:
- Experience with Elixir, along with other common libraries such as Phoenix, Ecto, Absinthe;
- Good understanding of the syntax of Elixir and its nuances;
- Solid understanding of functional programming;
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, RESTful, and GraphQL;
- A knack for writing clean, readable Elixir code, and English-language documentation of your design and features;
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and RSpec tests;
- Proficient understanding of GIT;
- Familiarity with continuous integration
What you´ll get:
- Fast-paced environment full enormous challenges and the possibility to create a global brand.
- All the tools you might need to make a great work (We´ll save no Money to make you feel ready to overcome all these challenges).
- Get to work on an ambitious project, with great professionals, with an entrepreneurial mindset and great technical skills.
- Flexible* Hours (40h/ week)
- Casual and international environment – Be who you are and meet other cultures every day.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Health and Dental Insurance.
- Meal Allowance.
- Bus Pass.
*Limitations may occur for some positions.
We´re passionate and full of energy to make things happen. We´re creating a culture that empowers people to own and optimize the processes they are responsible for at work.
Business doesn’t have to be boring, so we dream big, we value diversity and we have fun together, in and out of the office, online and offline, and work hard to delight our customers every day. So strap on your honey-badger socks, and join us for an amazing ride.
Through our cloud-based business process management platform, we´re empowering managers to build and execute any type of workflow. Using a simple Kanban-style interface people can achieve excellence without the need for IT, technical skills or professional services.