Pipefy is currently searching for a Facilities Analyst.
Pipefy is a platform for business operations excellence and process management, backed by top-tier Silicon Valley venture capital firms including Trinity Ventures, OpenView, Founders Fund, Valor Capital, and Redpoint. The Pipefy platform enables managers to create and execute any type of workflow through a Kanban-style user experience and without the need of IT, technical skills or professional services.
In two years Pipefy has grown to 60,000+ customers (including Accenture, Visa, GE, Volvo, AB InBev, and Telefonica) in over 150 countries.
Why Is Facilities so important for us?
Facilities are the area responsible for the internal infrastructure. They guarantee that the whole building structure is working, the environment is clean, comfortable and cozy for the employees. It also assures the supply of food, drink, hygiene products and that everything is perfectly in order so that all can focus their activities.
What you´ll do:
- Team Meeting Preparation (Infrastructure)
- Responsible for taking orders, controlling, purchasing and payment for required food goods, beverages, and cleaning products.
- Purchase of support material in general (notebooks, TVs)
- Purchase/Replacement of kitchen appliances (coffee machines, microwaves, sandwich makers etc.)
- Mail / Notary services / express delivery services
- Handyman work (exchanging light bulbs, faucets, bathroom leaks, plumage, plugs, power cable fixation, air conditioner maintenance, showers, locks, etc.)
- Responsible for monthly Meet-ups including communication, setting up the equipment, security, Food, and Beverage purchases.
- Responsible preventive maintenance contract oversight for 16 Air-conditioners
- Overseeing carpet cleaning every 6 months
- Annual fumigation on all floors
- Furniture Inventory
- Phone service – Control and contract negotiation
- Prospecting Potential Partnership – Parking, Restaurants, etc.
- Researching better food and beverage options
What we need you to have:
- 2 years experience in a similar position
- Problem-solving skill
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and Adaptability
It would be awesome if:
- Be fluent in English
- Advanced Excel
What you´ll get:
- Fast-paced environment full enormous challenges and the possibility to create a global brand.
- An awesome team to support you in everything.
- All the tools you might need to make a great work (We´ll save no Money to make you feel ready to overcome all these challenges).
- Get to work on an ambitious project, with great professionals, with an entrepreneurial mindset and great technical skills.
- Pet-friendly and open-minded environment that values diversity 🙂
- Flexible* Hours (40h/ week)
- Casual and global environment – Be who you are and meet other cultures every day.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Health and Dental Insurance.
- Meal Allowance.
- Bus Pass.
*Conditions may vary.
We´re passionate and full of energy to make things happen. We´re creating a culture that empowers people to own and optimize the processes they are responsible for.
Business doesn’t have to be boring, so we dream big, we value diversity, and work hard to delight our customers every day having fun together, in and out of the office, online and offline. So strap on your honey-badger socks, and join us for an amazing ride.
Through our cloud-based business process management platform, we´re empowering managers to build and execute any type of workflow. Using a simple Kanban-style interface people can achieve excellence without the need for IT, technical skills or professional services.