Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Pipefy is currently searching for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to help us build an even stronger, more robust professional services team. This position is a great fit for a highly-analytical PMP who would enjoy working in a hybrid role.
Pipefy is the lean management platform. We help anyone take control of their daily work, in areas from employee onboarding to customer service to agile development. Our software puts the proven benefits of lean management within easy reach, including greater agility, improved efficiency, and higher quality outcomes. Since we started in 2015, Pipefy has helped thousands of doers around the world solve business problems on their own. Today, companies in over 150 countries use Pipefy, from startups to industry leaders such as Accenture, Visa, GE, and Volvo.
What you´ll do:
- Successfully run implementations of the Pipefy platform within large enterprise organizations and own the on-time, on-budget completion, and sign-off of the projects with customers.
- Work with the customer to uncover and document their business requirements and the scope of the implementation.
- Communicate with and Project Manage both internal and external resources.
- Map out project plans including detailed to do’s with timelines.
- Manage those daily/weekly/monthly deadlines while keeping priorities straight.
- Build business process workflows and support integration architecture diagrams and UX flows.
- Interface directly with enterprise customers.
- Elicit customer requirements and determine where to leverage existing product features vs. prioritize new ones.
- Configure the product against customer specifications.
- Interface with Pipefy’s product, solutions design, and customer success teams.
- Update team leaders and management on progress and more importantly raising awareness around risks to a project’s success.
- Act as the voice of the customer in gathering business requirements for the product roadmap.
What we need you to have:
- Travel internationally as required (~20%)
- A seasoned professional with 4–5+ years experience in Customer Success, running consulting, or software implementation projects.
- Comfortable leading cross-functional projects directing tasks across at least 5-10 people.
- Capable of presenting to, interacting with, and consulting with senior management at customer companies
- Able to seamlessly work on multiple overlapping projects/Accounts at the same time.
- Proactive about solving problems and already thinking ahead.
- Hands-on and willing to learn the Pipefy platform at a functional and technical level.
- Able to project manage and own client implementations of the Pipefy platform for our largest most complex customers.
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, high pressure, start-up culture that expects great things every day.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
It would be awesome if:
- You’re experienced in using modern software
- You’re enthusiastic about wearing many hats and is able to act as a project manager, business analyst, and account manager without missing a beat.
What you´ll get:
- A fast-paced environment full of enormous challenges and the possibility to create a global brand.
- All the tools you might need to do a great work (We´ll spare no expense to make you feel ready to overcome all these challenges).
- The chance to work at an ambitious company, alongside smart colleagues, with an entrepreneurial mindset and world-class professional skills.
- Casual and global environment – Be who you are and meet other cultures every day.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Health and Dental Insurance.
- Meal Allowance.
Pipefy: The Lean Management Platform – Meet Us:
Lean management principles have proven to be transformative–but only for people with access to extensive training and resources. Pipefy changes that, with the first lean management platform. We believe that when doers have the tools they need to improve their work, without relying on anyone else, there’s no limit to what they can accomplish.
We make it easy to for anyone to streamline recurring business processes on their own, from employee onboarding to customer service to agile development. Our customizable, template-driven software helps people eliminate wasted time and effort and become more agile and efficient.