Enterprise Implementation Manager
Pipefy is currently searching for an Enterprise implementation manager to help us build an even stronger, more robust professional services team. This position is the great fit for a highly-analytical PMP who would enjoy working in a hybrid role.
Pipefy is a platform for business operations excellence and process management, backed by top-tier Silicon Valley venture capital firms including Trinity Ventures, OpenView, Founders Fund, Valor Capital, and Redpoint. The Pipefy platform enables managers to create and execute any type of workflow through a Kanban-style user experience and without the need of IT, technical skills or professional services.
In two years Pipefy has grown to 60,000+ customers (including Accenture, Visa, GE, Volvo, AB InBev, and Telefonica) in over 150 countries. And right now we´re looking for a senior web developer, focused on the Elixir technology, that can help us scale up all our tech operations.
What you´ll do:
- Work closely with customers to both kick-off and manage projects and uncover and document their business requirements.
- Successfully run implementations of the Pipefy platform within large enterprise organizations and own the on-time, on-budget completion, and sign-off of the projects with customers.
- Work with the customer to uncover and document their business requirements and the scope of the implementation.
- Communicate with and Project Manage both internal and external resources.
- Map out project plans including detailed to do’s with timelines.
- Manage to those daily/weekly/monthly deadlines and keeping priorities straight.
- Build business process workflows and support integration architecture diagrams and UX flows.
- Interface directly with enterprise customers.
- Elicit customer requirements and determining where to leverage existing product features vs. prioritize new ones.
- Configure the product against customer specifications.
- Interface with Pipefy’s product, solutions design, and customer success teams.
- Update team leaders and management on progress and more importantly raising awareness around risks to a project’s success.
- Successfully transition the post-implementation Account relationship to our Customer Success team.
- Act as the voice of the customer in gathering business requirements for the product roadmap.
What we need you to have:
- Travel internationally as required.
- A seasoned professional with 4–5+ years experience successfully running consulting or software implementation projects
- Experienced in high-end consulting (management or software industries).
- Comfortable leading cross-functional projects directing tasks across at least 5-10 people.
- Capable of presenting to, interacting with, and consulting with senior management at customer companies
- Able to seamlessly work on multiple overlapping projects/Accounts at the same time.
- Proactive about solving problems and already thinking ahead.
- Hands-on and willing to learn the Pipefy platform at a functional and technical level.
- Able to project manage and own client implementations of the Pipefy platform for our largest most complex customers.
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, high pressure, start-up culture that expects great things every day.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
It would be awesome if:
- Highly experienced in using modern software
- Enthusiastic about wearing many hats, and is able to act as a project manager, business analyst, and account manager without missing a beat.
What you´ll get:
- A fast-paced environment full of challenges and the possibility to create a global brand.
- All the tools you might need to do a great job (We´ll spare no money to make you feel ready to overcome all these challenges).
- Get to work on an ambitious project, alongside technical and entrepreneurial-mindset professionals
- Awesome kitchen for you!
- Pet-friendly and open-minded environment that values diversity 🙂
- Flexible* Hours (40h/ week)
- Casual and global environment – Be who you are and meet other cultures every day.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Health and Dental Insurance.
- Meal Allowance.
- Bus Pass.
*Conditions may vary.
We´re passionate and full of energy to make things happen. We´re creating a culture that empowers people to own and optimize the processes they are responsible for.
Business doesn’t have to be boring, so we dream big, we value diversity, and work hard to delight our customers every day having fun together, in and out of the office, online and offline. So strap on your honey-badger socks, and join us for an amazing ride.
Through our cloud-based business process management platform, we´re empowering managers to build and execute any type of workflow. Using a simple Kanban-style interface people can achieve excellence without the need for IT, technical skills or professional services.