Accounts Receivable and Billing Analyst
Pipefy is currently searching for an Accounts Receivable and Billing Analyst to help us keep growing at a steady pace.
Pipefy is the lean management platform. We help anyone take control of their daily work, in areas from employee onboarding to customer service to agile development. Our software puts the proven benefits of lean management within easy reach, including greater agility, improved efficiency, and higher quality outcomes. Since we started in 2015, Pipefy has helped thousands of doers around the world solve business problems on their own. Today, companies in over 150 countries use Pipefy, from startups to industry leaders such as Accenture, Visa, GE, and Volvo.
What you´ll do:
- Manage the billing requests from the commercial team via Pipefy and input the information into the accounting and billing systems;
- Manual issuance of the “boletos bancários” and American invoices;
- Conciliate the receivables (invoices / “boletos bancários”) and follow-up of the client’s account status (non-payment) with the A/R;
- Updating the status of customers in the systems;
- Monitoring of automatic accounts (credit card) with the A/R;
- Monitoring the relationship of customers with Pipefy partners with the Partners team;
- Production of reports related to invoicing (defaulters, aging summaries, etc.);
- Control of the process to ensure the correct input of the information into the system and the reliability of the reports;
- Search for internal process.
What we need you to have:
- You have an analytical mindset, knowledge in excel and data analysis;
- You’re fluent or practically fluent in English;
- Ability to communicate with the company’s departments and customers.
It would be awesome if:
- Knowledge in processes and collection routines;
- Knowledge in accounting;
- Experience in other financial processes.
What you´ll get:
- Huge responsibilities, independently of your hierarchical level of the position you’re at;
- The opportunity to be part of a global team / product;
- All kinds of challenges to overcome;
- Be part of one of the most promising SaaS company in the world.
- Semi-Flexible Hours (40h/ week).
- Casual and international environment – Be who you are and meet other cultures every day.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Health and Dental Insurance.
- Meal Allowance.
- Bus Pass.
*Conditions may vary.
Pipefy: The Lean Management Platform – Meet Us:
Lean management principles have proven to be transformative – but only for people with access to extensive training and resources. Pipefy changes that, with the first lean management platform. We believe that when doers have the tools they need to improve their work, without relying on anyone else, there’s no limit to what they can accomplish.
We make it easy to for anyone to streamline recurring business processes on their own, from employee onboarding to customer service to agile development. Our customizable, template-driven software helps people eliminate wasted time and effort and become more agile and efficient.