Pipefy is currently searching for a sales ops to help us efficiently scale global sales operations. This position is a great fit for highly-analytical professionals with deep understanding of SaaS sales dynamics. This is a strategic role to the Sales Organization that should enable revenue growth and increase sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes value-added information and sophisticated sales tools.
Pipefy is the lean management platform. We help anyone take control of their daily work, in areas from employee onboarding to customer service to agile development. Our software puts the proven benefits of lean management within easy reach, including greater agility, improved efficiency, and higher quality outcomes. Since we started in 2015, Pipefy has helped thousands of doers around the world solve business problems on their own. Today, companies in over 150 countries use Pipefy, from startups to industry leaders such as Accenture, Visa, GE, and Volvo.
What you´ll do:
- Provide modeling and data analysis for the Sales Department.
- Diagnose, design, and implement process improvements within the Sales organization.
- Support the fine tuning of the sales funnel
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and Key Performance Indicators.
- Manage and maintain sales data in SalesForce.com and other software programs.
- Manage and maintain sales process adherence with Sales Representatives.
- Partner with Sales Leaders to create and maintain sales forecasting models and data.
- Assist the Sales Leaders with Pipeline and Opportunity inspection.
- Prepare Monthly & Quarterly Business Review presentations.
- Create and maintain Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material.
- Establish and maintain on-going and effective communication with field sales representatives and management.
- Manage sensitive materials and data while maintaining confidentiality.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
What we need you to have:
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure, start-up culture that expects great things every day.
- Fluent in spoken and written Business English
- 5+ years of experience supporting/working in sales environments
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the Sales Department and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives.
- Must have well-developed capabilities at problem-solving and crafting efficient processes.
- Results and success oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure.
- Ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner.
- Client Oriented Focus – Work to anticipate internal and external client needs and has an overriding commitment to client satisfaction.
- Must be innovative and resourceful and optimize the use of available resources. Able to develop new approaches for situations in which standard approaches do not apply.
- Must be adaptable and be able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Must be a fast learner
It would be awesome if:
- Proficient with SalesForce.com
- Prior leadership experience a plus.
- Lived in an English-native country for more than 1 year or worked with English as the official communication language for more than 2 years
- Experienced in using modern sales automation software
- Enthusiastic about wearing many hats, and is able to act as a project manager, business analyst, and account manager without missing a beat.
What you´ll get:
- The opportunity to build the sales operations role and help scale a global sales operation.
- A fast-paced environment full of enormous challenges and the possibility to create a global brand.
- All the tools you might need to do a great work (We´ll spare no expense to make you feel ready to overcome all these challenges).
- The chance to work at an ambitious company, alongside smart colleagues, with an entrepreneurial mindset and world-class professional skills.
- Flexible* Hours (40h/ week)
- Casual and global environment – Be who you are and meet other cultures every day.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Health and Dental Insurance.
- Meal Allowance.
- Bus Pass.
*Conditions may vary.
Pipefy: The Lean Management Platform – Meet Us:
Lean management principles have proven to be transformative–but only for people with access to extensive training and resources. Pipefy changes that, with the first lean management platform. We believe that when doers have the tools they need to improve their work, without relying on anyone else, there’s no limit to what they can accomplish.
We make it easy to for anyone to streamline recurring business processes on their own, from employee onboarding to customer service to agile development. Our customizable, template-driven software helps people eliminate wasted time and effort and become more agile and efficient.