SR Product Designer
Pipefy is currently searching for an SR Product Designer to design Core features for our product and help us execute our Lean GTM.
Pipefy is the lean management platform. We help anyone take control of their daily work, in areas from employee onboarding to customer service to agile development. Our software puts the proven benefits of lean management within easy reach, including greater agility, improved efficiency, and higher quality outcomes. Since we started in 2015, Pipefy has helped thousands of doers around the world solve business problems on their own. Today, companies in over 150 countries use Pipefy, from startups to industry leaders such as Accenture, Visa, GE, and Volvo.
Why is Design so important for us?
Since Day 1, the founding team at Pipefy has believed that good design is the greatest lever for building the best companies. We have remained focused on the design and experience of our product as one of our main differentiators. It encompasses much more than what you see — it seeks to understand behaviors, the way our customers use our product, how we communicate ourselves and how to make things better and easier. This role will help us extend and deepen that thinking beyond just the product we deliver.
What you´ll do:
- Think in terms of design systems and make rational design decisions.
- Obsess over details, be pixel perfect.
- Thrive in an environment with quick turn-around time.
- Drive and implement designs with a large cross-functional team.
- Partner with engineers and product managers to oversee the user experience of new core features and products from conception until launch.
- You will work closely with the Design Director, Product owners, cross-functional leads, and manage design to meet/exceed activation, engagement, and retention KPI’s.
- Responsible for understanding and resolving all reliability concerns for owned designs.
- Seek out creative, design-led solutions to challenging problems.
- Conduct user-research to validate design decisions.
- Help define product roadmap by dreaming up new features and ideas.
What we need you to have:
- 5+ years of experience in designing, building and shipping high-quality products, working on a mix of consumer and enterprise products.
- Experience designing for the web including enterprise tools, dashboards, or reporting interfaces.
- High-level thinker around creative strategy and product vision.
- Capable of balancing a growth hacking mindset, ambiguity, and design quality standards.
- Understanding activation and retention, metrics-driven design, and internationalization.
- Ability to rapidly ideate and produce multiple UX/UI concepts.
- Understanding of complex workflows designed to scale across diverse, global teams.
- Experience working in continuous delivery and distributed-team environments where the pace is fast.
- A willingness to fail and learn.
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills and time management to meet deadlines for both small and large scale tasks.
- A strong portfolio that showcases your work, provides detail of your role on projects and shows examples of functional designs that you have developed from requirements through design delivery.
- Advanced written and spoken English.
It would be awesome if:
- You have experience working for a startup or an enterprise B2B company.
- Familiarity with enterprise IT, SaaS, systems integration and/or cloud technologies
- Familiarity with Sketch App, Abstract, InvisionApp, Principle, and FramerJS
- You already worked in multicultural environments.
- You love design and technology in all of its online and offline forms.
- “Lean”-related concepts resonate with you (for example Total Quality Management, kaizen, Agile, etc.).
What you´ll get:
- The opportunity to be part of a global team working on important business problems.
- A wide range of design challenges to address.
- Fast-paced environment full enormous challenges and the possibility to help create a global brand.
- An amazing team, full of energized and passionate people.Enormous growth possibilities, inherent to a scaling startup environment.
- Flexible Hours (40h/ week).
- Casual and international environment – Be who you are and meet other cultures every day.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Health and Dental Insurance.
- Meal Allowance.
- Transportation voucher.