Pipefy is currently searching for a talented Visual Designer with high-level skills in illustration and graphic design to provide leadership on branding identity, brand style guides and help ensure all communications stay on-brand for print and digital publications.
Pipefy is the lean management platform. We help anyone take control of their daily work, in areas from employee onboarding to customer service to agile development. Our software puts the proven benefits of lean management within easy reach, including greater agility, improved efficiency, and higher quality outcomes. Since we started in 2015, Pipefy has helped thousands of doers around the world solve business problems on their own. Today, companies in over 150 countries use Pipefy, from startups to industry leaders such as Accenture, Visa, GE, and Volvo.
Why is Design so important for us?
Since Day 1, the founding team at Pipefy has believed that good design is the greatest lever for building the best companies. We have remained focused on the design and experience of our product as one of our main differentiators. It encompasses much more than what you see — it seeks to understand behaviors, the way our customers use our product, how we communicate ourselves and how to make things better and easier. This role will help us extend and deepen that thinking beyond just the product we deliver.
What you´ll do:
- Create compelling and visually stimulating illustrations that effectively communicate complex ideas and modern brand identity.
- Understand presentation design nuances and principles, specifically, how to tell a story.
- Create consistent specifications for production and layouts with strong attention to detail.
- Partner closely with non-design stakeholders, and work directly with presentation speakers.
- Participate in design briefs with stakeholders, editors and/or marketers to identify their needs.
- Ensure that printed illustrations meet quality and color standards.
- Brainstorm with the design team to come up with new ideas, patterns, and styles.
- Stay up-to-date with new design techniques and software.
What we need you to have:
- Proven work experience as a Visual Designer, Illustrator, Graphic Designer or similar role.
- Have a design background in both prints, digital and branding with a strong visual portfolio.
- Solid knowledge of image editings and digital sketching software, like Sketch, Photoshop, Indesign and Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong aesthetic and conceptual skills.
- Ability to work quickly, independently and pragmatically; can handle multiple design projects concurrently while shifting priorities as required to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, and comfortable with digital communications tools.
- Strong illustration and art direction background.
It would be awesome if:
- You have experience working for a startup or an enterprise B2B company.
- You love design and technology in all of its online and offline forms.
- “Lean”-related concepts resonate with you (for example Total Quality Management, Kaizen, Agile, etc.).
What you´ll get:
- The opportunity to be part of a global team working on important business problems.
- A wide range of design challenges to address.
- An amazing team, full of energized and passionate people.
- Enormous growth possibilities, inherent to a scaling startup environment.
- Flexible Hours (40h/ week).
- Casual and international environment – Be who you are and meet other cultures every day.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Health and Dental Insurance.
- Meal Allowance.
- Transportation voucher.