Marketing Manager, Lean
Pipefy is currently searching for a savvy Marketing Manager to help us execute our Lean GTM.
Pipefy is the lean management platform. We help anyone take control of their daily work, in areas from employee onboarding to customer service to agile development. Our software puts the proven benefits of lean management within easy reach, including greater agility, improved efficiency, and higher quality outcomes. Since we started in 2015, Pipefy has helped thousands of doers around the world solve business problems on their own. Today, companies in over 150 countries use Pipefy, from startups to industry leaders such as Accenture, Visa, GE, and Volvo.
Why is Marketing so important for us?
[email protected] is tasked with creating the Pipefy brand, make people aware of the core problem we are addressing and evangelize our approach and solution. We create awareness, bring leads and help convert self-serve customers – all of that while wisely investing our resources. Just as importantly, we care about developing world-class marketers while learning and having fun in the process.
What you´ll do:
- In a nutshell, you will own the execution of our Lean go-to-market. This includes:
- Develop engaging content and programs that evangelize the problems the Lean methodology addresses.
- Evangelize and educate prospects -and our core audiences before they even become prospects- about Lean, its main concepts and benefits.
- Direct the creation of high-value content that details how the Lean principles can be applied to a particular function, department or industry.
- Establish an online (and later, offline) community of lean professionals that contribute to the advancement of the Lean agenda.
- Partner with Lean professionals and organizations to evangelize the concept of Lean in online and offline forums and source qualified thought-leadership content.
- Produce high-quality content and programs at scale, while following voice and brand guidelines.
What we need you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or similar experience.
- 3-4 Years of experience working in another organization, preferably B2B, creating high-impact marketing content and programs.
- Experience managing (or better yet, building) a community.
- Extremely good communication, organization skills and self-drive
It would be awesome if:
- You have a lean six-sigma certification.
- You have business-development experience.
- You love to work with analytics.
- You already worked in multicultural environments.
- You have ever worked for a startup.
What you´ll get:
- Fast-paced environment full enormous challenges and the possibility to help create a global brand.
- An awesome team to support you in everything.
- All the tools you might need to make a great work (We´ll save no Money to make you feel ready to overcome all these challenges).
- Get to work on an ambitious project, with great professionals, with an entrepreneurial mindset and great technical skills.
- Pet-friendly and open-minded environment that values diversity 🙂
- Casual and international environment – Be who you are and meet other cultures every day.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Health and Dental Insurance.
Pipefy: The Lean Management Platform – Meet Us:
Lean management principles have proven to be transformative–but only for people with access to extensive training and resources. Pipefy changes that, with the first lean management platform. We believe that when doers have the tools they need to improve their work, without relying on anyone else, there’s no limit to what they can accomplish.
We make it easy to for anyone to streamline recurring business processes on their own, from employee onboarding to customer service to agile development. Our customizable, template-driven software helps people eliminate wasted time and effort and become more agile and efficient.