Pipefy is currently searching for an FP&A Analyst to help us keep growing at a steady pace.
Pipefy is the lean management platform. We help anyone take control of their daily work, in areas from employee onboarding to customer service to agile development. Our software puts the proven benefits of lean management within easy reach, including greater agility, improved efficiency, and higher quality outcomes. Since we started in 2015, Pipefy has helped thousands of doers around the world solve business problems on their own. Today, companies in over 150 countries use Pipefy, from startups to industry leaders such as Accenture, Visa, GE, and Volvo.
Why is FP&A so important for us?
The FP&A area is responsible for planning, controlling, analyzing, consolidating and monitoring Pipefy’s results, as well as budget and forecasts processes. In addition, it is responsible for predicting and simulating scenarios through analysis of results and performance indicators with the objective of guaranteeing support to reach the goals of the company.
What you´ll do:
- Support the processes of closing the month and analyze the respective results;
- Development and monitoring of the budget process (Budget, Forecasts, and monthly revisions);
- Follow-up of adherence to the budget (real vs. budgeted) and performance indicators of the different areas (goals);
- Monitoring and projection of Cash Flow;
- Analyze operations, costs and/or expenses to support strategic decisions;
- Elaboration projections, business analysis, performance reports and presentations to investors and board;
- Elaboration and monitoring of performance indicators (KPIs);
- Ensure the effectiveness of financial analyzes of Pipefy’s results and their respective monthly management reports for consolidation, ensuring delivery within the stipulated deadlines.
What we need you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Economics, Accounting or related fields;
- Postgraduate degree in related areas;
- Experience in business analysis, indicators budget and forecast;
- An analytical mindset and advanced knowledge in Excel (Google Sheets too);
- You’re fluent or practically fluent in English;
- Analytical profile, organized, proactive and dynamic;
- Ability to work well in high-pressure situations to meet deadlines;
- High energy, dedication, and commitment to results;
- Hands-on profile and proactive in proposing improvements.
It would be awesome if:
- You’re experienced in accounting.
What you´ll get:
- Huge responsibilities, independently of the hierarchical level of the position you’re at;
- The opportunity to be part of a global team/product;
- All kinds of challenges to overcome;
- Be part of one of the most promising SaaS company in the world.
- Semi-Flexible Hours (40h/ week);
- Casual and international environment – Be who you are and meet other cultures every day;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Meal Allowance;
- Bus Pass.
*Conditions may vary.
Pipefy: The Lean Management Platform – Meet Us:
Lean management principles have proven to be transformative – but only for people with access to extensive training and resources. Pipefy changes that, with the first lean management platform. We believe that when doers have the tools they need to improve their work, without relying on anyone else, there’s no limit to what they can accomplish.
We make it easy to for anyone to streamline recurring business processes on their own, from employee onboarding to customer service to agile development. Our customizable, template-driven software helps people eliminate wasted time and effort and become more agile and efficient.