Create dynamic content
Create fields using conditional logic for a more dynamic and fluid experience
Processes don’t always follow a linear fashion. Using field conditionals you can keep your processes flowing, no matter the complexity of the actions that drive your process. Pipefy users can create dynamic forms that either hide or reveal information depending on the previous conditions—enabling a more user friendly experience.
Field Conditionals enable you to create dynamic and interactive forms by
- Using “if, then” conditional logic for field setup
- Setting-up “and/or” scenarios
- Hiding or revealing information based on previous conditions
- Requiring information based on previous conditions
Field conditionals are a perfect feature for
- Creating dynamic Public forms
- Reducing the size of forms
- Customizing processes based on “if, then” scenarios
- Managing financial processes that require information based on transaction volume/amount
- Setting-up email templates based on certain conditions
Field Conditionals enable Business and Enterprise Pipefy users to customize processes with conditional logic. Talk to your account manager to upgrade your plan or, if you are a Business or Enterprise user, you can start setting-up Field conditionals in your workflows.
To learn more about how to setup conditional fields check out our knowledge base content.
Get started today
This could be the beginning of something great.Get Started for Free