With Pipefy’s Customer Target Template you will have the perfect steps for finding what group of people are this company’s customers. Figure out the solution this business delivers and if it’s relevant to the people they’are selling it to. This process will help you not only define who is the target public but evaluate if they can afford this product or service.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
Identify Your Target
2. Contact name
3. Contact's email
4. Company's industry
- Energy & Utilities
- Financial Services
- Legal Services/Law Practice
- Marketing, Media, & Entertainment
- Nonprofit Organization
- Public Sector
5. Company's product/service type
1. Problems tackled by this company's products/services
1. Target customers
2. Common characteristics
3. Common interests
4. Why would those people buy from us?
1. How relevant is this company's solution to those facing the problem?
- Really relevant
- Somewhat relevant
2. To whom will these problems be most troublesome?
3. List some competitors.
4. Who are they targeting?
5. What are their current customers like?
Figuring out not only who has a need for your product or service, but who is most likely to buy is very important when it comes to identifying your target market.
1. What age group is this product/service aimed at?
2. What gender is this product/service aimed at?
3. What is their income level?
4. What is their educational background?
- Elementary school
- Middle school
- High school
5. What is their ethnic background?
6. What is their occupation?
1. What kind of attitudes does this group of people have in common?
2. What kind of behavior do they have?
3. What are their values?
4. What kind of hobbies does this group of people have?
5. How will your product/service fit your target customers' lifestyle?
6. What are the most appealing features to your target?
7. Where does your target audience look for information?
- Social media
- News websites
1. Can my target market afford my product/service?
2. What is driving my target audience to make purchase decisions?
3. Will my target customer benefit from my product or service? Do they even need it?
4. Can I easily reach them through any message?
5. Write all target information in a document and attach it here.