Pipefy’s Free Funding Pipeline Template is a step-by-step process, specially developed to help you create and manage your funding strategy.
Are you looking for investors to fund your idea, project or startup? This template will guide you through all the steps of this process, from researching and finding investors to contacting them and presenting your pitch.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
These are all the investors you wish to contact. Do some research about them to prepare yourself for the pitch.
1. What's the type of investor?
- Corporate VC
- Seed VC
2. What's the priority of contacting this investor?
- Low Priority
- Medium Priority
- High Priority
3. What's the name of the company?
4. Where's this investor based?
5. What's his/her most famous investment?
These are all the investors you tried to contact and schedule a meeting with. If he/she accepted, add the meeting info here.
1. How are you contacting this investor?
2. Did the investor accept to meet?
3. When is the meeting?
4. Where is the meeting taking place?
5. Attach your pitch deck
6. What are your key points for the meeting?
Show time! These are all the investors you pitched! Keep track of all the mandatory tasks and input the outcome of the meeting.
1. Create a checklist to keep track of your tasks
2. Do you have any notes about the meeting?
3. What's the potential of closing this investor?
4. Did the investor commit?
5. What was the committed amount?
Here’s where you keep track of all the activities related to the investor’s diligence.
1. Create a checklist to keep track of your tasks!
Congratulations! These are all the investors that committed to invest!
Don’t give up! These are the investors that said no to the investment opportunity.