Pipefy’s Service Discontinuation Template identifies existing services which are unviable and manages the process of retiring the Service from the company’s portfolio. The process identifies products & customers impacted by any exit, develops product & customer specific exit or migration strategies and manages the operational aspects of the exit process.Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- Service name
- Reason for discontinuation
- Requester email
- Expected discontinuation dat
- Years of operation
- Current lifecycle stage
- Reasons for discontinuation
- Critical subscriber count drop
- Market adherence not as expected
- Slow growth
- Market shift, resources to be invested elsewhere
- Discontinuation criteria
- Economically unfeasible
- Strategically unfeasible
- Identify all stakeholders:
- Impact on customers
- Is there any regulation specifying a minimum life spam for this service?
- Are there legal restrictions in case the provision of this service is terminated?
- Legal strategy
- Face legal charges – low economical impact
- Avoid charges – upgrade customers’ subscriptions
- Mitigate charges – migrate customers to similar plans
- Deadline for providing customer support
- Discontinuation strategy
- Current subscriber count
- Can we migrate these subscribers to different services?
- Services to migrate subscribers to
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template