Service Quality Management for Telecom
Pipefy´s Service Quality Management for Telecom template was designed to assist your telecom company to have a well-structured service improvement plan.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
1. Service to be analyzed
- Landline telephone
2. Demand source
3. Date of most recent continuous improvement cycle
1. Attach the service performance chart.
2. What is the service performance goal?
3. How is it actually performing?
4. Performance measuring unit
5. Performance evaluation
- Below target
- Above target
6. Specific failure information
7. Remember to inform the problem handling team of these services issues
1. Possible root causes of specific service performance degradations and violations
2. Improvements scheduled by:
1. Improvement type
- New implementation
2. Improvement conditions
- At the customer's
3. Is a planned service outage needed?
4. Describe the modifications on the service
Service performance report
1. How is this service performing now?
2. Performance measuring unit
3. Attach standardization plan.
4. Have the improvements been reported to all customers?