Why use the Customer Interviews Template?
- Helps your company’s product development team save time and have better results on user interviews
- Provides valuable insights for product/service management
- Guides your team through the interview
- Offers an interview guide with standard questions you should ask
- Helps gather and analyse the customer’s responses
- Ensures you’ll make the best out of the gathered information by taking corresponding actions
Customer Interviews Start Form
- What’s the user’s name?
- What’s the user’s email?
- What’s the user’s phone number?
- What’s the user’s company?
- Do you have any additional information?
These are all users you wish to interview. Assign each of them to an interviewer and define its interview priority.
Interview time! Go through each question and gather all the necessary information from the user.
- 1. Interview instructions
- 2. How did you discover our solution?
- 3. What motivated you to try out our solution?
- 4. How have you been solving that problem/issue/need before?
- 5. What were your expectations?
- 6. What were your first impressions about our solution?
- 7. To you, what is the most important thing in our solution?
- 8. If you've experienced any difficulty with our solution, what was it?
Review the user’s answers and write down your learnings. List what you’ve learned with each interview and how it may be useful to the product.
Transform information into actions. Take the interview learnings to create your hypothesis and actions that need to be taken.
These are all the interviewed users!
These are the users that for some reason didn’t get all the way through the interviewing process.