Why use the Employee Offboarding Template?
- Keeps all the records and files of each offboarded employee
- Centralizes all the offboarding requests in one place
- Guarantees all offboarding requests are filed with the minimum information necessary to move on to the next phases
Employee Offboarding Start Form
- What’s the employee’s name?
- What’s the employee’s email?
- What area does the employee work at?
- Why is the employee being offboarded?
Prepare to offboard the employee: send him/her the termination letter and the offboarding checklist.
1. Was the manager/employee informed of the offboarding?
- Manager was informed
- Employee was informed
- 2. Was the termination letter sent?
- 3. Was the offboarding checklist sent to the employee?
- 4. Attachments
Time to sign the papers: make sure you have all the agreements signed and all offboarding documentation was sent to the employee.
Time to collect all the company hardware, files and revoke his/her accesses to the applications.
Successfully offboarded employees.