Pipefy’s Performance Evaluation Template helps managers follow up on their team’s performance. Evaluating your employees is extremely necessary within companies – without performance evaluations, employees don’t know what their strengths are and behaviours they need to work on.
This template allows you to set feedback meetings with your employees as well as collect and give feedback, helping them improve their performance as well as overall behaviour.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
Time for the supervisor to evaluate the employee.
1. Responsible for evaluating
2. Describe employee's biggest professional accomplishments during this evaluation period (at least 3)?
3. List employee's strong points (at least three)
4. List employee's key areas that need improvement (at least 3)
5. Rate the employee on the following areas
- Work Quality
- Job related Knowledge
6. Employee's overall performance assessment
- Exceeds Expectations
- Meets Expectations
- Needs Improvement
7. Any further observations?
Face-to-face discussion of the evaluations!
1. Instructions for a good feedback meeting
2. Meeting date
3. How was the employee's reaction to the feedback
4. How was the feedback meeting?
5. Employee's feedback?
Performance Action Plan
Based on the feedback, present a performance action plan for the next evaluation period!
1. KEEP doing
2. START doing
3. STOP doing
4. List three goals to be achieved until the next meeting based on the S.M.A.R.T. criteria
- 1st Goal
- 2nd Goal
- 3rd Goal
5. How should the employee achieve those goals?
6. Next meeting
Action Plan Follow-up
Follow up on the action plan goals!
1. Were the goals achieved?
2. If the answer is no, describe why and at what rate they weren't achieved
3. Next steps
4. Follow up results
We can’t always get what we want 🙁