Why use the Product Roadmap Template?
- Visually tells what features the team must ship first
- Choose a success metric for each new feature
- Helps you define goals to be achieved by each feature
- Forecasts the chances of a new feature being successful
- Defines where the improvement impacts the customer’s perception/experience (awareness, acquisition, activation, conversion, frequency, etc.)
- Allows you to properly measure your improvements
- Helps you define the feature’s/improvement’s audience
- Offers a step by step process not only to release a new feature but also update your docs and market what’s new
Product Roadmap Start Form
- Feature/Improvement name
- Feature or improvement impact
- Feature or improvement details
This is your directory of new features and improvements! Define it!
Define your new feature/improvement the best way you can!
- High Priority
- Low Priority
Define the product specifications for the tech team!
Prioritized features/improvements waiting to be shipped!
Time to run some tests and check whether our new feature/improvement achieved user’s expectations!
Show time! Let’s spread the word about what’s new!
Congratulations! Your new feature/improvement is up and running!