About James Delivery
James Delivery is a platform connecting consumers, delivery personnel, and stores to deliver a variety of products 24/7. The company’s mission is to make people’s lives easy and simple. To accomplish that, they expanded from 1 to 25 Brazilian cities in 2019, when they joined Pipefy.
- Industry: Retail, Technology
- Business size: 501-1000 employees
- Department: Human Resources
- Process: Recruiting and Employee Onboarding
The COVID-19 pandemic (and resulting social isolation) caused the demand for delivered products to increase, and James Delivery needed to expand quickly.
Several of James Delivery’s departments were already using Pipefy, so the HR team quickly implemented the platform to help with two main processes: recruiting and employee onboarding.
Nowadays, hiring managers use a standardized online form to create a new job requisition. This requisition advances automatically to the Finance department for approval. Then, after the new employee is hired, the onboarding process starts automatically.
James Delivery before Pipefy
- No standards for hiring managers to request or open a new job position.
- Processes managed by many people accessing shared.
- Lack of integration between Finance and HR teams to approve hirings.
- Poor communication among all internal teams responsible for the hiring process, such as IT and Legal.
- Around 35 new employees hired per week with a manual process.
- Frequent manual interactions with candidates, under time pressure.
- Lack of visibility over each candidate’s status.
James Delivery after Pipefy
- Standardized online form to collect all necessary information from hiring managers.
- Automatic notifications to finance department to approve new hires.
- Automatic communication with candidates and new employees, improving their experience.
- Managers have visibility into all open positions from a single dashboard
HR team receives all documents and information from new hires through an online form.
- HR team doesn’t have to follow up with several people, saving time to focus on the recruiting process itself.
ROI in only two months of usage
reduced need for recruiters, allowing HR employees to fill in more strategic positions
positive feedback from candidates and new employees on recruitment and onboarding processes