See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
1. Customer name
4. Problem description
5. Service type
- Phone service
1. Attach the service trouble report
2. Is additional information needed?
- Yes, contact the customer.
1. What was the root cause of this problem?
2. What actions should be taken to solve the problem and/or avoid future incidents?
- Perform diagnosis
- Run tests
- Start audits
- Schedule a routine testing
Correct & solve
1. Which type of restoration will be needed?
2. If manual restoration, assign the responsible team.
Survey & analyze
1. Total time to get the problem solved
2. Difficulties faced or comments on the process
Track & manage
1. Tracking checklist
- Ensure that testing, repair, and restoration activities are assigned
- Modify information in an existing service trouble report based on assignments.
- Initiate requests for other company areas, if needed.