Service Problem Management
Respond immediately to customer-affecting service issues or failures with the new Service Problem Management template for telecommunications.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
1. Customer name
4. Problem description
5. Service type
- Phone service
1. Attach the service trouble report
2. Is additional information needed?
- Yes, contact the customer.
1. What was the root cause of this problem?
2. What actions should be taken to solve the problem and/or avoid future incidents?
- Perform diagnosis
- Run tests
- Start audits
- Schedule a routine testing
Correct & solve
1. Which type of restoration will be needed?
2. If manual restoration, assign the responsible team.
Survey & analyze
1. Total time to get the problem solved
2. Difficulties faced or comments on the process
Track & manage
1. Tracking checklist
- Ensure that testing, repair, and restoration activities are assigned
- Modify information in an existing service trouble report based on assignments.
- Initiate requests for other company areas, if needed.