Lead prioritization strategy
Pipefy’s Lead Prioritization Template is designed for marketing teams to organize the process and manage the company leads, and realize which ones need to be prioritized.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
1. Product/service being analyzed
Ideal customer profile
1. Check which of these characteristics are important in your ICP.
- Age group
- Work experience
- Job title
- Marital status
- Company segment (for companies)
- Number of employees (for companies)
- Revenue (for companies)
2. Based on the most important characteristics for your ICP, define a focus group:
3. Number 1
4. Number 2
5. Number 3
6. Reason for these choices
7. Define the 'weight' of each characteristic in the lead scoring.
Degree of buying intent
1. Activity period start date
2. Activity period end date
3. What to look at in order to measure your lead interest degree.
- Type of material the lead downloads
- Digital marketing workflow
- Visits to your website
- Relationship with the company
- Opened emails
- Clicked links
- Responses to marketing campaigns
- Time spent on your blog
4. Number 1
5. Number 2
6. Number 3
7. Reason for these choices
8. Define the 'weight' of each characteristic in the lead scoring.
1. Define qualification software.
- Marketing automation software
2. If marketing automation software, which one?