Marketing Campaign Management
Marketing Campaign Management template will help you organize all your marketing campaigns by analyzing them in both macro and micro perspectives. In this template, you will see your campaigns that are on standby, active or finished and decide whether they are successful or not. Try it now and make your company have an even greater impact.Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- Campaign assignee
- Campaign priority
- Campaign ID
- Campaign starting date
- Attach campaign strategies
- Campaign strategies
- Campaign objectives
- Target audience
- How many views do you hope to reach with this campaign?
- How many prospects do you expect to convert into customers with this campaign?
- Estimated campaign budget & costs
- Is this a first time campaign?
- If the answer is “No” describe its experienced stregths and weaknesses
- Assignee responsible
- Due date
- What needs to be modified in the campaign before launching it?
- Forecasted launch date
- Campaign due date
- If the strategies changed during the campaign, write the new strategies here
- Or attach the new strategies here
- Is the campaign finished?
- If the answer of the question above is “Yes”, move the card for the next phase
- Campaign analysis
- Attach campaign analysis
- Has the campaign objectives been reached?
- If the answer is “No”, why not?
- Final campaign budget & cost
- Campaign total views
- Prospects converted into costumers
- Possibility of renewing this campaign
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template