IT Release Management
Pipefy Release Management template is designed for IT departments that want to manage the release process, through the different phases, from its planning to testing and deployment, ending in its review.Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- Planned start date
- Planned end date
- Release type
- Action plan
- Test plan
- Attach files if needed.
Building and testing
- What are the bugs/problems or requirements to be changed?
- Request clearance to make the changes.
- Once changes are made:
- Test the changes.
- How was the test run?
- Well (move card to next phase)
- Not as expected (repair until the test is perfect)
- Media library
- Updates need to be checked into the definitive media library.
- Is the product ready to be deployed?
- Deployment date
- New version number
Review and closing
- Do a post-implementation review. How do you evaluate the new service package deployment?
- Closely monitor the new version to:
- Ensure that it reaches its service level targets as defined.
- Is the new service delivering its service level targets?
- No (a new action plan to repair it needs to be built)
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template