Pipefy´s IT Onboarding Template was created to organize all the IT conveniences for new employees. This will help you manage all the necessary setups.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
1. New employee's full name
2. Job title
4. Brief description of new employee's role
5. Softwares likely to be used
6. Start date
Here are all the new employees. Set their personal user info and some security details.
1. Responsible for IT security
2. Personal directory username
3. Personal directory user setup
- Create user account.
- Assign user to the corresponding company areas.
- Add user to necessary security groups.
- Add user to necessary distribution lists.
4. Attach company's Security Software Policy
5. Label as "Urgent" the high priority cases
6. Request ID
1. Employee's business email
2. Add employee to email groups.
- Add employee to the company's email group.
- Add employee to the department's email group.
3. Employee's business phone
4. Enable the phone for external calls?
1. Inform the file-sharing software that will be used.
2. File-sharing type
3. File-sharing setup
- Create user file-sharing account.
- Add user to necessary file-sharing groups.
- Create shared folders for the user.
- Enable folders to receive files.
4. Attach file-sharing policy.
Computer adjustments: laptop, softwares, licenses, etc.
1. Type of computer
3. Computer ID
4. Operating system
5. Softwares to be installed
6. Licenses that need to be acquired
Setup and Employee Validation
Ensure safety measures with the new employee.
1. Setup checklist
- Configure OS.
- Enable printers.
- Install plugins.
- Install all necessary softwares.
- Buy all necessary licenses.
- Add a user backup account.
2. Attach Security Contract.
Register the new employee onto the IT base.
1. Does the employee agree to the security terms?
The new employee is ready to work.
All the employees that for some reason have not joined the company.