Why use the Recruitment Strategy Template?
- Helps you lay the foundation for a successful recruitment process
- Offers help for writing a structured position description
- Helps you make a decision on whether to recruit internally or externally
- Provides the option of creating pipe connections to other templates in our template store
Recruitment Strategy Start Form
- What’s your name?
- What’s your email?
- What’s the department?
- What’s the job position available?
- Can you briefly explain the position?
This is where all incoming recruitment requests will arrive to be evaluated and sent for approval.
This is where all job opening requests will be approved (or not).
Lay the foundation for a successful recruitment process: specify what you are looking for in a candidate.
Develop your recruitment strategy to ensure a convenient applicant pool once you go out into the world to find the perfect match.
- 1. Do you have a recruitment strategy?
- 2. How to create a recruitment strategy?
3. Will you recruit internally or externally?
4. Through which channel(s) will you share this job position?
- Your website
- Social Media
- Resumé Bank
- Internal Communication
- 5. Who will be on the selection committee?
These are the positions currently being filled. Let’s hope for a match made in heaven!
Mission accomplished! New team member on board!