Pipefy’s Free Recruitment Strategy Template is a step-by-step process, developed to design the best possible basis for your recruitment process.
Start with the recognition and approval of a new job position, draft a position description, set up a strategy and start the search for a new employee.
Here’s a tip: connect the searching phase of this template to our Candidates Screening and Interviews Template, or our Internal Recruitment Process Template. These templates will facilitate the candidate searching and management processes.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
This is where all incoming recruitment requests will arrive to be evaluated and sent for approval.
1. Who will approve this new job position?
This is where all job opening requests will be approved (or not).
1. Do you approve the opening of this new job position?
Lay the foundation for a successful recruitment process: specify what you are looking for in a candidate.
1. What's the position description?
2. How to create a position description?
3. What are the position's general information?
4. What's the position's purpose?
5. What are the essential features?
6. What are the minimum requirements?
7. What are the preferred qualifications?
Develop your recruitment strategy to ensure a convenient applicant pool once you go out into the world to find the perfect match.
1. Do you have a recruitment strategy?
2. How to create a recruitment strategy?
3. Will you recruit internally or externally?
4. Through which channel(s) will you share this job position?
- Your website
- Social Media
- Resumé Bank
- Internal Communication
5. Who will be on the selection committee?
These are the positions currently being filled. Let’s hope for a match made in heaven!
Mission accomplished! New team member on board!