Pipefy’s Free Recruitment Strategy Template is a step-by-step process, developed to design the best possible basis for your recruitment process.
Start with the recognition and approval of a new job position, draft a position description, set up a strategy and start the search for a new employee.
Here’s a tip: connect the searching phase of this template to our Candidates Screening and Interviews Template, or our Internal Recruitment Process Template. These templates will facilitate the candidate searching and management processes.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
Specify what you are looking for in a candidate.
1. What's the position description?
2. What are the position's general information?
3. What's the position's purpose?
4. What are the essential features?
5. What are the minimum requirements?
6. What are the preferred qualifications?
Develop your recruitment strategy!
1. Do you have a recruitment strategy?
2. How to create a recruitment strategy?
3. Will you recruit internally or externally?
4. Through which channel(s) will you share this job position?
- Your website
- Social Media
- Resumé Bank
- Internal Communication
5. Who will be on the selection committee?
Key Performance Indicator
Which KPIs will help you manage this employee’s performance?
1. Define the KPIs to measure the performance in this position
These are the positions currently being filled.
Mission accomplished! New team member on board!