Suppliers performance analysis template organizes all the process to manage any supplier simply and intuitively. It will help you analyze supplier’s record, organize periodic surveys and evaluate supplier’s performance to decide if the supplier is suitable for your company. Start using this template now and make your business even greater.Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- This company supplies what product/service?
- Contact name
- Contact’s email
- Contact’s phone
- Delivery history
- Rejection rate (delivery accuracy)
- Service quality
- Product quality
- Has the supplier had any significant increase in costs?
- Does the vendor have any pending payments?
- General comments
- Attach the survey to be sent out.
- Risk factors
- Inability to meet required volumes
- Lack of quality processes in operations
- Financial instability or bankruptcy
- Product quality issues
- Long physical distances between buyer and supplier
- Risk assessment conclusion
- Attach the survey completed by the supplier.
- Corporate reponsibility
- Diversity and equality
- Quality assurance
- Health and safety
- Financial information
- Overall score
- According to the answers above, does the supplier meet our needs?
- Yes. Move to the “Suitable supplier” phase.
- No. Move to the “Discontinued vendor” phase.
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template