About Young Guns Program
The Young Guns are our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) and they play a key role to ensure efficiency to our sales process and support Pipefy’s hyper-growth. SDRs are responsible for the first interaction with our potential customers worldwide, so this experience will enable you to develop exceptional skills in:
During the program, you’ll go through different training sessions and formations. In the end, the ranking leader will have the opportunity to work from our San Francisco office for a month and also have the chance to attend workshops and visit other Silicon Valley startups.
We want people that:
• Have positive attitude and humbleness;
• Want to build something truly big and make an impact;
• Have the drive to make things happen, a desire to stand out;
• Want to work in a place that gives you the freedom to create and be yourself;
• Present a minimum intermediate English level, other languages are a plus;
• Have a recent graduation date or graduate student status;
• Previous sales experience is a plus, but not required.
“I was the winner of the last Young Guns program. Having the experience of working a month from our California office in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, for me was amazing. I was able to enjoy the city, the culture of the country. I’m very grateful to Pipefy for this opportunity.”
Account Executive and winner of the 2019 Young Guns program
The sky is the limit for our Young Guns!
65% of our team entered the company as a Young Gun
6 of them became leaders after 1-2 years of the program
2 went to our San Francisco office
after winning the program
We have clients from more than 150 countries
We’re a global company experiencing a hyper-growth of 300 percent per year
We have offices in Curitiba, São Paulo and San Francisco, and a team all over the world
In 2019 we’re awarded as Endeavor’s fastest-growing startup