Candidates Screening and Interviews
Pipefy’s Candidates Screening and Interviews Template is the perfect tool to boost your company’s Recruitment Requests process: it’s a simple to follow, step-by-step process that’ll guide your human resources department through the difficult mission of screening through candidates applying for a job opening as well as conducting interviews.
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
Analyse each candidate and determine topics to approach when interviewing.
- Candidate’s experience & skill levels
- C Level
- Points noted on the resume
- The candidate seems a good fit for the position?
Make sure you ask the candidate about all the key topics!
- HR person responsible for the interview
- Interview checklist
- Work Experience
- Previous experience in the area
- Past employers
- Salary expectations
- Position aligned with personal long term goals
- Years of experience
- Past work experience
- Cultural fit
- Strengths and weaknesses
- Long term goals
Dig deeper and find out more about each candidate!
- Who will do the interview?
- Purpose of this interview
- How did the interview go?
Check the candidate’s information with the references he/she provided!
- Do you have any comments/observations?
Great! Only the best for your team!
Unfortunately, life’s made os choices…
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template