Virtual Assistant Recruitment and Management
Pipefy’s Virtual Assistant Recruitment and Management Template is designed for people that are thinking about hiring a Virtual Assistant, and want to manage this process and manage VAs after they are hired.Use template now
See how this template is structured. As this is just an example, you can customize it.
- What do you need a Virtual Assistant for?
- Online research
- Data entry
- Data presentations
- Market research
- Online marketing
- Call answering
- Social media marketing
- Email management
- App development
- Search engine optimization
- Web development
- Content writing
- Candidate search tool
- Budgeted hourly pay
- Required weekly hours
- Narrowing down the prospects
- Good references
- Candidates selected for an interview
- Skype meetings booking
- Interview checklist
- Introduce yourself and your position.
- Describe the demanded job duties.
- Ask why they believe they would be a good fit.
- If a specific platform will be needed, ensure the candidate masters it.
- Discuss deadlines.
- Establish work hours control method
- Chosen VA
- Signed contract
- Create a document containing work duties and guidelines.
- KPIs management
- Long-term potential
- Comments on overall performance
- VA management
- Create a pipe to manage your VA timetable and payment.
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template