Why use the Hiring Process Template?
- Clearly defines all the steps of hiring a new employe, making it easier for the responsible – and the new employee – to navigate through the phases of the process
- Centralizes all the hiring requests in one place
- Guarantees all hiring requests are filed with the minimum necessary information to move on to the next phases
Hiring Process Start Form
- Full name
Get to work, determine who’s in charge of this hiring and provide the necessary information to keep the process going!
Gather all the necessary documentation to formalize the hiring! Use the checklist to make sure you don’t forget anything!
- 1. Use automated emails to request the necessary documents:
2. Documentation checklist
- Proof of identity
- Proof of eligibility to work
- Proof of address
- I-9 Form
- W-4 Form
- 3. Additional Information
- 4. Documents
Time to deal with the papers: gather the necessary signatures and hand in the contracts!
- Contract of employment - employer's signature
- Contract of employment - employee's signature
- Deliver the employee's copies of the contract
- Receive the necessary documents
- Make copies of the documents
- Return the employee's documents
2. Main transportation to work
- Own vehicle
- Public transportation
- 3. Driver's license?
- 4. Driver's license number
Welcome the new employee to the team! Don’t forget to show him/her around and give all the basic instructions!
- 1. Time limit
- 2. Responsible for onboarding
- Register the new employee on the payment system
- Register the new employee on all internal systems (email, intranet, etc.)
- Instruct the employee on the company's philosophy and code of conduct
- Instruct the employee on payment dates
- Instruct the employee on working hours
- Introduce the employee to the company's physical structure
- Introduce the employee to his/her colleagues
- Instruct the employee on how to clock in/out
- Introduce the employee to the main company managers
All set up, new team member in the house!
Old and dusty things…