Pipefy’s Free Hiring Process Template is a step by step guide to streamline your company’s hiring process: from gathering all the necessary documentation, drafting and signing contracts, formalizing the hire and onboarding the new team member.Use template now
See how this template is structured. Remember, this is just an example – you can always customize it.
Provide the necessary information to keep the process going!
- Start date
- Employee’s marital status
- Civil Union
- Domestic Partnership
- When was the employee born?
- Starting salary
- Work schedule
Gather all the necessary documentation!
- Documentation checklist
- Proof of identity
- Proof of eligibility to work
- Proof of address
- I-9 Form
- W-4 Form
- Pre-employment examination
- Job application form
- Additional Information
- Attach the documents
Time to deal with the papers!
- Contract of employment – employer’s signature
- Contract of employment – employee’s signature
- Deliver the employee’s copies of the contract
- Receive the necessary documents
- Make copies of the documents
- Return the employee’s documents
- Main transportation to work
- Own vehicle
- Public transportation
- Driver’s license?
- Driver’s license number
Welcome the new employee to the team! Don’t forget to show him/her around and give all the basic instructions!
- Responsible for onboarding
- Register the new employee on the payment system
- Register the new employee on all internal systems (email, intranet, etc.)
- Instruct the employee on the company’s philosophy and code of conduct
- Instruct the employee on payment dates
- Instruct the employee on working hours
- Introduce the employee to the company’s physical structure
- Introduce the employee to his/her colleagues
- Instruct the employee on how to clock in/out
- Introduce the employee to the main company managers
All set up, new team member in the house!
Old and dusty things…
Trusted by 60k users, this could be the beginning of something great.Use this template