Why use the Internal Recruitment Template?
- Helps you gather all candidates that are applying for a position within your company
- Makes the initial screening of candidates easier
- Helps you create a structured interview guide
- Gives you the opportunity to provide promising employees with feedback for future growth
Internal Recruitment Start Form
- What’s the candidate’s name?
- What’s the candidate’s email?
- What department does he/she currently work at?
- Are there any relevant documents?
Learn more about each applicant’s past performance and behaviour to determine the topics for the first interview!
- 1. What are the candidate's references?
2. How long has the candidate been in the company?
- Less than one year
- More than one year, less than five
- More than five years
- 3. Anything you'd like to know more about?
- 4. When will the first interview be?
What do you want to know about each of the candidates? Time to ask them!
Time to dig deeper! Is there anything else you would like to know before making a final decision?
Give each candidate feedback on why he/she was approved – or not.
Looks like we have a match!
Unfortunately life’s made of choices…